The 2022 NFL campaign was the first full season of NFL ALL DAY, and it was a thrill.
From our Kickoff party at SoFi Stadium all the way through an epic Playoff run, with a Leaderboard competition featuring Super Bowl ticket giveaways, we loved watching the community around NFL ALL DAY connect, compete and share in the love of football.
The action on the field was unforgettable, with incredible grail Moments hitting the platform like:
- Justin Jefferson’s unforgettable catch, memorialized through an exclusive Crafting Challenge as an Ultimate-tier Moment with a mint count of 4
- Patrick Mahomes II’s Super Bowl MVP performance to take his legacy to the next level, produced as a 1-of-50 Legendary Moment
- Trevor Lawrence’s four TDs to spring one of the most incredible playoff comebacks ever, distributed as a 1-of-10 Ultimate-tier Moment as a reward for our All-Pro Playoff Leaderboard
- Christian McCaffrey’s “Triple Crown” game in one of his first weeks with the 49ers, showcased as a Legendary Moment with a mint count of 79
- Chandler Jones’ unbelievable walk-off winner for the Raiders, available as a 1-of-45 Legendary Moment in our “Heroes & Heartbreakers” set
- George Pickens’ show-stopping full-extension diving one-hander that set the internet on fire, captured as a 1-of-99 Legendary Moment with three badges
And on NFL ALL DAY, thanks to the support of our incredible community, we were able to make huge advances that will set us up to deliver an incredible experience for the next wave of NFL fans:
- Launched at the beginning of the season, our Playbook game mode allowed fans to use their collections every week and play along with the game they love
- Playbook Leaderboards debuted midway through the year, keeping competition alive across multiple weeks and coming with epic prizes like Super Bowl tickets and a treasure trove of signed merch
- Dynamic Moments, introduced for the Playoffs, gave fans a chance to own the story of their team’s season and root for them to keep adding new memories
- The peer-to-peer pack marketplace, rolled out in recent months, opened up a new world of possibilities for collectors to rip the packs they want and strategize about holding packs unopened
- Exclusive audio commentary from NFL Legends like Richard Sherman, Calvin Johnson and Tony Gonzalez - plus many of the 2022 season’s top rookies - took Moments to a new level
It’s time to put a bow on the season with the official close of Series 2.
Series 2 will be officially closed on-chain on Friday, April 28. Before the closure date, we will be minting the final 20 Moment Editions of Series 2, taking us to a total of 410 Moment Editions in Series 2.
With these final additions, Series 2 will finish with under 1.6 million Moments. That is 47% less than the total number of Moments from Series 1. As a reminder, once a series is closed on-chain, no new Moments will ever be minted in that series, ensuring that the scarcity of the series is preserved forever.
NOTE: In order to make the most engaging Playbook for one of the most fun NFL events of the year, we will now be closing Series 2 once the mint-to-completion rewards from the NFL Draft Playbooks are minted and delivered to collectors who earn them. We are targeting for this to take place no later than 5/5!
Today we’ll be launching three all-new Playbooks to celebrate the closure of Series 2, built specifically to highlight the most exciting plays of the 2022 NFL Season and our community’s favorite Moments of Series 2.
As usual, our Rookie Playbook will feature a mixture of open-entry and collector-entry Challenges, but with a twist - at the 50-yard mark, which can be reached for free by voting on the best Moments from Series 2, collectors will be entered into a giveaway for some incredible signed memorabilia* from top NFL stars:
- Patrick Mahomes II signed football
- Matthew Stafford signed jersey
- Kirk Cousins signed football
- Stefon Diggs signed football
- Derwin James signed football
- Allen Robinson signed jersey
Our Pro and All-Pro Playbooks, meanwhile, will be laser-focused on the very best content that Series 2 has to offer.
With Series 2 closing, it’s the perfect time to dive into the marketplace and grab some of your favorite Moments.
And we’ve made it even sweeter...
To celebrate the end of the Series, we’re giving away 100 NFL Shop gift cards - and you can enter to win just by making any purchase on the marketplace over the next two weeks (until April 14).
Gift cards will be distributed as follows:
$25 Gift Cards - 55 available
$50 Gift Cards - 33 available
$100 Gift Cards - 8 available
$200 Gift Cards - 3 available
$500 Gift Cards - 1 available
See full rules of the sweepstakes here.
The 2022 NFL season was a remarkable one for NFL ALL DAY, and we’re so thrilled to have had our community with us along the way. Cheers to Series 2 and happy collecting!
*Signed memorabilia may or may not come with a certificate of authenticity.
UPDATE APR. 5, 2:30 PM ET: Updated to reflect note on certificates of authenticity.
UPDATE MAY 2, 8 PM ET: Updated to reflect note on mint-to-completion Moments in Draft Playbooks, as mentioned in Discord communications on April 21.