All the dazzling downfield darts you love, featured in Rare-tier collectibles from standout quarterbacks and wide receivers.
To celebrate the end of the year, Launch Codes, one of the most popular Rare sets of Series 1 and 2, makes its return for the 2023 season.
Packs featuring Rare Launch Codes Moments and Rare and Legendary dynamic collectibles will be available for pre-order from Thurs., Dec. 21 through Tues., Dec. 26.
Each pack is a chance to pull:
- Rare Launch Codes collectibles from QBs like Stafford, Love and DeVito and WRs like Brown, Moore and OBJ
- Rare and Legendary Dynamic collectibles from stars across the league
PREMIUM - 10 MOMENTS TOTAL ($74)
- 3 Rare (1/300) Moments, including 2 Launch Codes (QB/WR guaranteed) and 1 dynamic
- 5% chance at a Legendary dynamic Moment
- Open to all fans - order from Dec. 21-26 (at least 1,000 packs available in public sale)
- Special access presale: Collectors who owned a Launch Codes Series 1 or 2 set as of 12:30 PM ET on Wed., Dec. 20, will receive exclusive guaranteed purchase link
LEGENDARY - 14 MOMENTS TOTAL ($549)
- 1 Legendary dynamic Moment with 10% chance at 2
- 6 Rare (1/300) Moments, including 4 Launch Codes (QB/WR guaranteed) and 2 dynamic
- Special access only: 215 packs total - At least 106 packs will be available in a pre-order open to fans who own a Legendary dynamic Moment (as of 12:30 PM ET on Dec. 20); 69 fans who own a full Series 1 or 2 Legendary set (as of 12:30 PM ET on Dec. 20) will receive exclusive guaranteed purchase links
HOW TO GET PACKS
Fans can get packs in two ways: by ordering them in our limited sale from Thurs.-Tues. or burning Moments from your collection to earn packs starting Thursday at 8:15 PM ET (the start of the Saints-Rams Thursday night game).
Packs will be available through a pre-order system from Thursday through Tuesday - if fans request more packs than packs available, there will be a random drawing to determine which fans get packs. Fans will be refunded for any packs they don't get. We will prioritize each fan's first pack order before giving out multiple packs to any fans. All other pack orders will be prioritized equally. Want more packs? Request as many as you like, up to 25.
The Premium packs will be open to all fans, while the Legendary packs will only be open to fans who held at least 1 Legendary set as of 12:30 PM ET on Wed., Dec. 20.
At least 149 Legendary packs will be available in the pre-order, with the other 66 reserved for exclusive guaranteed purchase links sent to collectors who own full Series 1 or 2 Legendary sets (as of 12:30 PM ET on Wed., Dec. 20). Any packs not purchased through these links will be made available in the Legendary pre-order.
BURN FOR PACKS:
A portion of Legendary and Premium packs will be available through a Burn Playbook to be released at the start of Thursday night’s Saints-Rams game (8:15 PM ET).
Burn Playbooks allow you to swap out old Moments from your collection to earn rewards - like packs! Stay tuned Sunday to see what you'll need!
NOTE (Added Dec. 26, 8:30 PM ET): Not all Premium packs were claimed during the Launch Codes Burn Playbook. These remaining packs will be made available for purchase in the Launch Codes Premium pack public sale.
COMPLETE THE SET THROUGH CHALLENGES
Launch Codes will be rolled out in a style you may recognize from other Dapper collectible products.
Three Moments from the set will be featured as Challenge rewards that you’ll earn through collecting and locking other Moments from the set.
- Earn Brandon Aiyuk's Rare Launch Codes Moment by locking a prescribed group of 7 Moments featured in packs
- Earn Mike Evans' Rare Launch Codes Moment by locking a different prescribed group of 7 Moments featured in packs
- Earn Josh Allen's Rare Launch Codes Moment by locking the Aiyuk and Evans Moments
What’s locking? Locking is a new mechanism drawn from other Dapper collectible products - when you lock a Moment, you cannot list it for sale or transfer it from your account. After a year has passed, you'll have full access to do whatever you want with the Moment again.
Locking will help you get access to rewards. It will make its first appearance on NFL ALL DAY in one Challenge in the Week 16 Playbooks to help ensure we're ready for it to play a role in the releases of these new sets over the holidays.
Locking right now will only engage with a small portion of NFL ALL DAY collectibles - the stress test in this week's Playbooks and the new sets coming out, with certain Moments in the set available only by locking other Moments. If locking grows to target more collectibles, more details would come out defining how locking is being used.