NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES, AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ENTRANT MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OR CANADA AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. STANDARD MESSAGING/DATA RATES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY APPLY FOR ENTRIES OBTAINED VIA MOBILE PHONE/DEVICE. MOBILE PHONE/DEVICE NOT REQUIRED TO ENTER. DO NOT ENTER UNLESS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE (SEE FULL ELIGIBILITY DETAILS IN RULE 1, BELOW. BY ENTERING THE NFL KICKOFF TICKETS SWEEPSTAKES (“SWEEPSTAKES”), ENTRANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF DAPPER LABS, INC., WHICH SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS.
1. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents (natural persons only) and physically located in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia, or Canada (with the exception of residents of Quebec), and who are eighteen (18) years of age or older (or of the legal age of majority in their state or province of residence, whichever is older) at the time of entry. Employees of Dapper Labs Inc. (“Sponsor”, “we”, or “us”), the Los Angeles Rams, LLC (“Rams”), the NFL Entities (as defined below), the National Football League Players Association, (the “NFLPA”), each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, dealers, sales representatives, web masters/suppliers, advertising and promotional agencies, anyone associated with the development, implementation or execution of this Sweepstakes, and members of the immediate families (defined as including spouse, biological, adoptive and step-parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and Sponsors’ decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning any prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law (Specifically, in Canada, the Sweepstakes is not open to residents of Quebec). You are only eligible to win a prize if you have not previously won a DLI-sponsored Sweepstakes in the ninety (90)- day period immediately preceding the date of the prize drawing.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: This Sweepstakes will consist of one selection for one (1) prize winner: The Sweepstakes entry period begins on Thursday, August 18, 2022, at 9:00:00 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time ("PDT") and ends on Monday, Tuesday, August 23, 2022 at 5:00:00 p.m. PDT (the “Entry Period”). DLI’s computer server is the official time-keeping device for Sweepstakes. Winner Selection and Notification: There will be one (1) selection to award five (5) individual prize winners. The potential winners will be selected by the Sponsor from all eligible entries submitted in a selection taking place on Friday, September 2, 2022, at or about 5:00:00 p.m. PDT.
3.AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules, that they are 18 years of age or older and agree to abide by Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and legally binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
4. HOW TO ENTER:
No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chance of winning.
There are two ways to enter the Sweepstakes.
- Eligible persons will receive a maximum of one (1) official entry into the Sweepstakes by creating an NFL ALL DAY account and successfully verifying their identity during the Sweepstakes Period. You can obtain an NFL ALL DAY account for free by signing up at www.nflallday.com. Additional information on how to successfully verify your identity can be found here.
- Alternative Method of Entry (“AMOE”): During the Sweepstakes Period, eligible persons can obtain one (1) official entry to the Sweepstakes without creating an NFL ALL DAY account and verifying their identification by handwriting their first and last name, street address, city, state, zip code, daytime telephone number (including area code), email address where they can be contracted and date of birth on a plain 3” x 5” piece of paper, and mailing it in a properly stamped envelope to Dapper Labs, 8429 Lorraine Rd, Suite 146, Lakewood Ranch, FL, 34202 if they are a resident of the United States (or any country other than Canada), or Dapper Labs P.O. Box 30511 Oshawa ON L1J 8L8 if they are in Canada. All mail-in entries for Sweepstakes Period must be received by August 28, 2022. Photocopied, computer-generated facsimiles, mechanically reproduced, automated, mass mail-in entries will be void. Mail-in entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
A maximum of one (1) entry may be received per person and per email address for the Sweepstakes Period (regardless of whether entry is by the first or second method of entry). More than one entry will not increase your chances of winning. Entrants that receive an official entry for creating an account and verifying their identity as described in the section above during the Sweepstakes Period will not receive an additional entry by submitting an AMOE with the requested information. Partial or incomplete/piecemeal submissions WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED as Sweepstakes entries and shall not be eligible for the any prize. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of scripts, macros or any other automated system to participate or subvert the process is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of an identity dispute, entry will be considered made by the registered owner of the email account used for entry. Entrants entering online must have a valid email address. The Sponsor shall select each winner from the entries submitted that meet the rules requirements described herein. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Once submitted, all entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsors and will not be acknowledged.
If you choose to enter via a mobile device, STANDARD MESSAGE RATES AND DATA CHARGES APPLY. Please consult the terms and conditions of your individual service plan prior to participating via a mobile device. A mobile device is not required to enter the Sweepstakes.
5. ODDS: Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
6. SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNER: All entrants will be automatically entered into a random drawing with all other eligible entrants. One (1) prize winner will be selected at random by DLI on or about Friday, September 2, 2022, from among all eligible entries received. Potential winners will be notified by phone or through his/her/their email account. Potential winner may be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/ Publicity Release within a specified time period, or to respond to Sponsor’s inquiries as to eligibility, as a condition of being awarded the Prize. If potential winner cannot be reached after reasonable efforts have been made (as determined by Sponsor), if Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if a potential winner is determined by Sponsor to be ineligible, or if a potential winner cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, such person will be disqualified and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate potential winner may be selected via random drawing from among the remaining eligible entries. Any Canadian resident selected to win the Prize must correctly answer a time-limited math skill-testing question, in addition to otherwise satisfying all other Sweepstakes requirements, in order to be confirmed as the Prize winner.
Sponsor shall have no liability if notification is lost, intercepted or not received for any reason. Sponsor is not responsible for any change in entrant's email account or other contact information subsequent to entering the Sweepstakes.
POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER UNLESS AND UNTIL HE/SHE HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND NOTIFIED THAT THE VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
7. PRIZE DETAILS: The five (5) prize winners shall each receive two (2) game tickets to the Buffalo Bills vs. Los Angeles Rams Kick Off Game (the “Game”) currently scheduled to take place on Thursday, September 8, 2022 in Inglewood, CA (the “Prize’). NO TRANSPORTATION OR LODGING WILL BE INCLUDED AS PART OF THE PRIZE AND IS EACH WINNER’S SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. In the event that the Game is postponed and not rescheduled, no compensation or substitution for any prize will be provided; and Sponsor will have no further obligation to any winner. Seat locations and other details will be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Each winner and guest must comply with all venue rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of prize and removal from the event. Released Parties reserve the right to remove or to deny attendance to any winner
and/or guest who engages in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the game or any event. The tickets are subject to the terms and conditions specified thereon. If unused, tickets cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged for cash value or substitute tickets. The Approximate Retail Value of each Grand Prize is $2,000.00 USD and the ARV of all Grand Prizes is $10,000.00 USD.
Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or portion thereof of equal or greater value if the advertised Prize or portion thereof becomes unavailable. No prize substitution (in whole or in part), cash redemption, sale or transfer of prize permitted by the winners, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If and only if a prize winner is not eligible to receive the prize, or does not qualify to receive the prize for any reason, an additional selection shall be made to determine an additional prize winner.
The Prize consists only of the items described above.
Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with the Sweepstakes. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, THE PRIZE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. All Prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
By entering, entrants agree to comply with these rules. Sponsor is not liable in the event that any portion of the Sweepstakes or prize is canceled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond its control (a “Force Majeure Event”). All entrants understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state, territory, or country that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. All participating entrants acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS THAT THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, AND THAT IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER, WOULD HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR
HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR RELEASED PARTY.” The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims.
By accepting a Prize, the recipient consents to the use of his/her name, photograph, likeness, taped, filmed or otherwise recorded image, statements and limited biographical information (city and state of residence) for publicity or advertising purposes in all media worldwide, including but not limited to social media, without limitation and without further compensation or notice.
8. SPECIAL COVID-19 NOTICE: Entrants fully understand that (a) the novel coronavirus SARSCoV-2 and any resulting disease (together with any mutation, adaptation or variation thereof, “COVID-19”) is extremely contagious and there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any place where people are or have been present; (b) no precautions, including protocols that will be implemented from time to time by Event venue can eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19; (c) while people of all ages and health conditions have been adversely
affected by COVID-19, certain people have been identified by public health authorities as having greater risk based on age and/or underlying medical conditions; (d) other persons traveling to and/or from the Event and attending the Event may not be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus; and (e) exposure to COVID-19 can result in being subject to quarantine requirements, illness, disability, other short term and long-term health effects, and/or death, regardless of age or health condition.
- SPECIAL COVID-19 NOTICE: Entrants fully understand that (a) the novel coronavirus SARSCoV-2 and any resulting disease (together with any mutation, adaptation or variation thereof, “COVID-19”) is extremely contagious and there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any place where people are or have been present; (b) no precautions, including protocols that will be implemented from time to time by Event venue can eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19; (c) while people of all ages and health conditions have been adversely affected by COVID-19, certain people have been identified by public health authorities as having greater risk based on age and/or underlying medical conditions; (d) other persons traveling to and/or from the Event and attending the Event may not be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus; and (e) exposure to COVID-19 can result in being subject to quarantine requirements, illness, disability, other short term and long-term health effects, and/or death, regardless of age or health condition.
- SPECIAL NOTICE REGARDING TRAVEL AND EVENT ATTENDANCE: WINNER AND GUEST AGREE TO AND ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR STAYING INFORMED OF AND COMPLYING WITH ALL LOCAL LAWS AND TRAVEL AND EVENT VENUE RULES AND POLICIES, WHICH MAY INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO SOCIAL DISTANCING, MASKING, PROOF OF VACCINATION, AND/OR PROOF OF NEGATIVE VIRUS TESTING. SPONSOR, TALENT, EVENT PERSONNEL AND STAFF AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS, EACH RESERVE THE RIGHT, IN THEIR SOLE DISCRETION, TO REMOVE, DENY, OR REVOKE ACCESS TO THE EVENT, TO WINNER AND/OR GUEST WHO DOES NOT COMPLY WITH ANY OF THE AFOREMENTIONED RULES, IS INTOXICATED, PRESENTS A SAFETY RISK, ENGAGES IN DISRUPTIVE BEHAVIOR, OR ACTS WITH THE INTENT TO ANNOY, ABUSE, THREATEN, OR HARASS ANY OTHER PERSON. COVID-19 HEALTH PROTOCOLS MAY CHANGE AT ANY TIME AND SPONSOR, EVENT VENUE, OR TALENT HAVE NO OBLIGATION OR RESPONSIBILITY TO ANY PERSON WHO IS UNABLE TO COMPLY WITH THE UPDATED REQUIREMENTS, IS DENIED ENTRY, OR WHO MAY BE REMOVED FROM THE EVENT.
10. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Each potential winner will be notified by email or phone using the contact information provided at the time of entry. Potential winners must reply with all requested information by Sunday September 4, 2022 at 11:59PM PDT in order to claim their prize. Each winner will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, Publicity Release and other documents as requested by Sponsor prior to acceptance of a prize. If, despite reasonable efforts any prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable, any potential winner is found to be ineligible, has not complied with these Official Rules, cannot be verified, fails to return any required documents, or declines a prize for any reason, such potential winner will be disqualified and at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate potential winner may be selected. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that any potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may award the prize to an alternate potential winner from among all remaining eligible entries. POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR; THE DECISIONS OF THE SPONSOR ARE FINAL AND BINDING. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A
WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, UNLESS AND UNTIL THE WINNER HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND NOTIFIED THAT THE VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
11. GENERAL CONDITIONS: In no event will Sponsors be liable for awarding more than (5) five total Prizes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to any printing, administrative, human or other error of any kind, transmission failure, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, social media mandate or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsors that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, or if the Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes without notice. If the Sweepstakes is terminated prior to the end date of the Entry Period, each Prize will be awarded in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the time of termination.
Sponsor reserves the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual for: (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; (b) acting in violation of these Official Rules or any laws; (c) attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, misappropriation, infringement, or any other unfair playing practices; (d) poor sportsmanship; or (e) acting in a way that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other participants, Sponsors, or their respective representatives. LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES A SPONSOR WEBSITE OR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Each winner is solely responsible for any taxes on any prize, and will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of the prize. Any valuation of the prize stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsor, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes. Each winner must provide the Sponsors with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from Sponsors will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS. No cash equivalent or substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsors. No transfer of prize is permitted. Unclaimed prize will not be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes or any portion hereof, or to disqualify any individual implicated in any of the following actions, if for any reason.
13. DISPUTES/VENUE/GOVERNING LAW: By participating, entrants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Sweepstakes or the Prize, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and
exclusively by the appropriate federal, state or local court located in the Province of British Columbia, Canada; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including but not limited to costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) to the extent allowed by applicable law, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants’ rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Province of British Columbia and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Province of British Columbia or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Province of British Columbia. Any waiver of any obligation hereunder by Sponsor does not constitute a general waiver of any obligation to entrants.
In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials or made by any representative of Sponsor, and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
14. SEVERABILITY: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
15. WINNER'S LIST: To request a winner’s list, send us an email with “NFL ALL DAY Open Beta Rams Tickets – Sweepstakes Winners List” in the subject line to email@example.com.
16. VT residents omit postage.
17. SPONSOR: Dapper Labs Inc., 600-565 Great Northern Way, Vancouver, BC V5T 0H8, Canada.
18. THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE, ITS MEMBER PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL CLUBS, NFL VENTURES, INC., NFL VENTURES, L.P., NFL PROPERTIES LLC, NFL ENTERPRISES LLC, NFL PRODUCTIONS LLC, NFL INTERNATIONAL LLC, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, MEMBERS, INCLUDING THE LOS ANGELES RAMS, LLC, REPRESENTATIVES, AND EMPLOYEES (COLLECTIVELY, THE "NFL ENTITIES") WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED. THE NFL ENTITIES HAVE NOT OFFERED OR SPONSORED THIS SWEEPSTAKES IN ANY WAY.
All NFL-related trademarks are the property of the National Football League.
All other trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.