From the 5th round to the top five in receiving yards...
The first half of Puka Nacua's rookie season has been nothing short of amazing.
Now you can be a part of Puka's breakout story, with rare rookie collectibles on NFL ALL DAY that feature his best highlights and will continue to evolve throughout the regular season.
Headlined by Puka, NFL ALL DAY's On the Rise packs are your shot to pull officially licensed 1/30 and 1/300 collectibles, called dynamic Moments, from:
- Breakout rookies like Puka Nacua, De'Von Achane, Tank Dell, Will Levis, Devon Witherspoon, Brian Branch and Rashee Rice
- Veterans like Alvin Kamara, Jonathan Taylor, Jalen Ramsey, Kyler Murray, D'Andre Swift and Brandon Aiyuk
Each dynamic Moment features top highlights from the player's first half and will keep evolving as they ball out down the stretch.
Legendary-tier Moments are 1/30 and feature all the best plays. Rare Moments are 1/300 and evolve slightly slower
These Moments will be released in 3 types of packs:
- Legendary and Premium packs will be available in public drops Nov. 16 (limited presales start Nov. 14)
- Hot Route packs will be available to order for all fans starting Nov. 14 (with a drop on Nov. 16 if supplies remain)
This drop marks the final addition of new players to our set of dynamic Moments, featuring the most exciting breakouts and stars not featured in our early-season dynamic drops.
All Moments in packs will feature mint counts of 1500 or fewer, landing either in the Uncommon, Rare or Legendary tier.
Every pack you buy will enter you to win signed merch from Puka Nacua! See official rules here.
Starting Monday, you'll be able to use your collection to earn Legendary and Premium packs in a Burn Playbook.
Collecting Challenges will also give fans chances to win more prizes, like exclusive Moments, Dapper Balance and even a signed jersey from Puka. They will be available to view starting Tuesday and available to complete after drops end on Thursday.
LEGENDARY PACKS (500 created)
PUBLIC DROP NOV. 16, 2 PM ET (AT LEAST 100 PACKS)
5 guaranteed dynamic Moments (Rare or higher) with 1 guaranteed Legendary and 10% chance at two - plus 2 Uncommon Moments.
7 Moments total, each with mint count of 1500 or fewer (Uncommon or higher tier).
At least 1 Legendary and 2 Rare dynamic Moments will come from new players receiving dynamic Moments in this drop. Others may come from players featured in early-season drops.
Qualified fans can join a pre-sale of around 285 packs running Nov. 14 at 1 PM ET through Nov. 16 at 1 PM ET (See here if you qualified by holding at least 1 2023 dynamic Legendary Moment as of 1 PM ET on Nov. 9).
Collectors who held a complete Series 1 or Series 2 Legendary set at 1 PM ET on Nov. 9 will receive exclusive purchase links on Nov. 14 at 1 PM ET. See here if you qualified.
PREMIUM PACKS (3,500 created)
PUBLIC DROP NOV. 16, 3 PM ET (AT LEAST 500 PACKS)
2 guaranteed dynamic Moments (Rare or higher) with a 5% chance at Legendary (95% chance at Uncommon).
3 Moments total, each with mint count of 1500 or fewer (Uncommon or higher tier).
At least 1 Rare dynamic Moment will come from new players receiving dynamic Moments in this drop. The second may come from players featured in early-season drops. If a pack contains a Legendary, it may come from either new players or players featured in early-season drops.
Qualified fans can join a pre-sale of 2,500 packs running Nov. 14 at 1 PM ET through Nov. 16 at 1 PM ET (See here if you qualified by holding at least 1 2023 dynamic Legendary Moment or 3 2023 dynamic Rare Moments as of 1 PM ET on Nov. 9)
HOT ROUTE PACKS (7,500 created)
ORDER PACKS STARTING NOV. 14 AT 1 PM ET (7,000 AVAILABLE)
Guaranteed rookie collectible with chance at dynamic Moments from Puka Nacua and other stars, including Puka's No. 17 jersey serial Legendary.
2 Moments total, each with mint count of 1500 or fewer (Uncommon or higher tier).
If packs remain on Thurs., Nov. 16, at 1 PM ET, they will be available in a public drop starting later that day at 4 PM ET.
With this drop, the core 2023 set for Uncommon Moments will make its first appearance on NFL ALL DAY.
Called Stadium, the new set will cover a wide variety of players across the league, including many exciting rookies.
In the On the Rise drop, you'll find new Stadium Moments from:
- Rookies like Puka Nacua, De'Von Achane, Zach Charbonnet, Josh Downs, Roschon Johnson and Jake Bobo
- Exciting young players like Travis Etienne Jr., Sam Howell, Rachaad White, Trey McBride, George Karlaftis and George Pickens
Unlike Move the Chains and Make the Stop, the Stadium set will not be released in full - new Moment editions will continue to be added to the Stadium set throughout the season.
More info to come soon on other sets in the 2023 Season.
Edited Nov. 16, 12 PM ET, to reflect accurate numbers for Premium packs. Previously stated that 2,500 Premium packs would be available in a presale, with 500 available in the Burn Playbook. The number of packs in the public drop should have been 500 based on the number of packs created (3,500 total).