The week before the Super Bowl is always a thrill.
On Sunday, we saw the NFL’s best take the field in Las Vegas for the Pro Bowl. On Thursday night, we’ll watch the league’s award winners collect their hardware at NFL Honors.
To celebrate, we’ve created a Pack Drop loaded with regular-season Moments from the AFC and NFC’s top stars, plus a handful of standout rookies scoring their first NFL touchdowns.
This week’s Pro Bowlers & Top Rookies Pack Drop, set for Friday, Feb. 11 at 4PM ET, is a special one.
- Patrick Mahomes slinging a no-look, sidearm pass in Week 17
- Ja’Marr Chase pulling in a deep ball for his first career TD in Week 1
- Cooper Kupp reeling in a pass over the middle for one of his two TDs in Week 15
- Justin Jefferson hauling in a TD in the back corner of the end zone in Week 15
- Tom Brady breaking the completion record in Week 14
- Aaron Donald stuffing the play and jarring the ball loose in Week 13
- Mac Jones connecting for his first TD pass in Week 1
- Nick Bosa corralling the QB from behind and forcing a fumble in Week 15
- T.J. Watt setting the Steelers’ single-season sack record in Week 15
Click HERE for a full list of Moments available in this Drop.
All the non-rookie Pro Bowlers' Moments are from Weeks 13-18 and were already minted on chain during the season, though some from Weeks 15 and 16 have not been released to fans until now.
The rookies' first-touchdown Moments are from games prior to Week 13 and are newly minted.
PACK DROP DETAILS:
- Friday, Feb. 11, at 4pm ET
- Waiting Room open at 3pm ET
- 45,000 Packs available
- $59 per Pack
- 3 Moments per Pack
- Maximum 1 Pack per user
Each Pack will include 1 Moment from an AFC Pro Bowler, 1 Moment from an NFC Pro Bowler and 1 Moment of a star rookie scoring his first touchdown.
Access to the closed beta will allow you to join the queue for the Pack Drop, but does not guarantee the chance to purchase a Pack. If you reach the front of the queue while packs are still available, you will have an opportunity to purchase a pack.
As we are still in closed beta, we appreciate your patience in helping us identify when things go wrong. We are doing our best to solve errors/issues and make everything run smoothly.